By Ellen M. Katz, President/CEO of The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
The Greater Cincinnati Foundation exists to leverage your generosity into solutions to problems you care about. Together we are able to create a more prosperous community.
“You don’t just want to write a check and feel good about it. You want to see improvement.”
– Chuck Scheper. Read more of Chuck’s story.
We want to support you in determining how best to use your charitable resources.
“We decided to partner with GCF to support Withrow Dental Center because it is an innovative healthcare solution that has been proven successful.”
– Jeff and Heather Spanbauer. Read more of this partnership.
A community foundation is developed by and for a community of people. Because of your generosity in 2014:
- More than $77 million was invested in nonprofits.
- $59.8 million was given from donor advised funds to causes our donors cared about.
As you can see, helping you most effectively invest your charitable resources in the areas you are most passionate is the engine of our work.
“It was difficult for me, so I’d like to pass on the opportunity to someone from a similar background who is really eager to go to school and does not have the means to do it.”
– Laura Harrison. Read more of Laura’s story.
Let’s find out how we can work together.